Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

Article about: To kick this of, my favorite mkII. Liner is Teddy Toy company and the shell is Joseph Sankey & Sons and both are dated 1940. The hand painted serial number matches one from the block of

?

I live in Canada, so its a bit chilly here at the moment, I just took the helmet outside in proper light and actually what I thought was Khaki paint is infact grime inside the dome, but you can see the liner has not been shifted for a while, of course pictures can be misleading but this certainly is an old paint job. I dug up an old photo from a post of yours Aaron, which shows a type of camo in wear by Navy guys

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

...no reason...just getting REALLY tired of not seeing new posts about anything interesting...German this, German that....blah blah blah......

?

On Monday you'll be able to add a few pages, with all ones you get at the show on Sunday..

Yeah, rrrrrrrrriiight......

Hope this will be off interest named to G.W.Walker .nice two colour camouflage.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

I don’t know much about military lids.....but your presentation is first class...thank you for making the effort....and welcome!

?

Nice camo, R.A service number.

Many thanks for the nice comments. I’ve been trying harder lately on the picture quality and lighting.

Thanks tinlid on the R.A number info, A nice confirmation on my thoughts it being Royal Artillery.

?

lovely camo, for quick I.D. no doubt the initials on the outside

Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast