Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 67 of 88 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

Article about: To kick this of, my favorite mkII. Liner is Teddy Toy company and the shell is Joseph Sankey & Sons and both are dated 1940. The hand painted serial number matches one from the block of

its a standard feature of this style of helmet...it provided protection for the top of the head but in reality it was a neat (ish) way of covering the hole left when the side bits are bent into the helmet shape

...here's another paper-pulp one but this one had a metal crown piece....harder to find though....probably "SS single decal"-rare...but without all the fantasising.....and the decal......and the popularity.....and interest.....

I like the copyright mark on the side... so much better than those nasty Nazi symbols!

Resuscitate – Verb – to revive someone / something from unconsciousness or apparent death. Synonyms : bring round, revive, bring back, rescue, save
    E.g. “I’m going to try to RESUSCITATE this thread so that TR stuff doesn’t take over”

POLICE with chevron transfer low down...usually they're above the POLICE lettering....does it get any more exciting than this?

'livin' the dream......

?

Rather sexy...

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Got a GPO to pick up....pics when I get it as stupidly I did not take any when I had it saved for me.
    pics of the GPO, though I must try again to capture a better image of the logo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Ade, they have cut the stripes down to get it in.

?

My newest helmet doesn't have any of that fancy writing on it, just this brown and green net, with a nice shadowing on the paint. 1942 CL/C with a 43 liner.

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

Keep ‘em coming! :-)

Picked this shell today, From Tywyn in district 22, sadly even though it has traces of two district decals, both are too far gone to see a number. Named on top to its owner with his number underneath and with two red bands for his rank.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 67 of 88 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast