Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian

Article about: Here I present my M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian with first model liner. When you see the lion on this helmet (rather a funny looking lion and a lot of soldiers made the mustache of the

Default My M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian

Here I present my M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian with first model liner.
    When you see the lion on this helmet (rather a funny looking lion and a lot of soldiers made the mustache of the lion even more visible when not on the battlefield) it will not surprise you that in the M31 (the equivalent of the French M26) the lion looked more serious and more agressive as if he wanted to say 'not again !!!'. Yet again Belgium was overrun by the Germans. In the last pictures you see the lion on my M15 and M31.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian   My M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian  

My M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian   My M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian  

My M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian   My M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian  

My M15 Belgian mostard coloured adrian  

?

Nice helmet! The lions photos are amazing, what a difference! Thanks for showing.

A lot more than an angry looking lion was needed to stop the Germans....