Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

My M15 Medical adrian

Article about: One of my favorits... Liner second pattern with tongues in two pieces. All these ww1 adrian helmets were repainted in kaki (original blue paint) so the manufacturer in this helmets is invisa

Default My M15 Medical adrian

One of my favorits...
    Liner second pattern with tongues in two pieces. All these ww1 adrian helmets were repainted in kaki (original blue paint) so the manufacturer in this helmets is invisable under the paint (unless the inside has not received the new paint and then they are repainted in the field ). Possible this helmet is repainted in a factory as also the inside has been given new paint and then has been given new liner ?) This chinstrap is typical for officers. Only in 1926 all helmets came from the factory in kaki colour but then in de model M26.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My M15 Medical adrian   My M15 Medical adrian  

My M15 Medical adrian   My M15 Medical adrian  

My M15 Medical adrian  

MAP
    ?

Nice. I don't think I've ever seen a medical example before
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)