Kpemig.de - Top
Display your banner here
Page 52 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

Quote by domthebomb View Post
    The Flitters have been using their hugo-sebastian account to sell fake holocaust items.
    Anyone got Mossad's email.....?

SMP
    ?

Malteser
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker  

?

£200 says it must be right, right.
    Noooooo

Guess whose account is active again?

He's selling some spurious looking fletchette darts and an SOE pencil dagger that uses a non wartime pencil........... in amongst his usual distraction of legitimate items.

The guy has a huge amount of WW1 fletchettes from various museum collections if you read his feedback on items sold! Quite an impressive supply of the things.

*sigh*
    Last edited by JimRAMC; 03-19-2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: extra rant added!

SMP
    ?

Couldn't find ratwank in the dictionary ! But I am guessing it's not good .

There you go...

The new  ebay money maker

Flechettes no longer for sale. Looks like he has been reading this as he has added that the pencil is in fact wartime. So a quick shout out to you Jeremy with your crappy fakes. What do you tell your children that you do for a living? Do you tell them the truth or do you look them in the eye and lie to them? When they are older will you sit them down with a tin of paint and a WW2 helmet and tell them, "go on son, make your daddy proud"?

...I've been wondering.....if we paint-up a Brit MkII.......white, 2 black stripes and "THIS SELLER FAKES HELMETS" in black on the front BUT make sure it sells for £260 how long it'll be before our friends can knock one out....but this time taking a bit more care painting around the original stacking marks........ :-)

Quote by Composite View Post
    ...I've been wondering.....if we paint-up a Brit MkII.......white, 2 black stripes and "THIS SELLER FAKES HELMETS" in black on the front BUT make sure it sells for £260 how long it'll be before our friends can knock one out....but this time taking a bit more care painting around the original stacking marks........ :-)
    The problem with doing this is that some mug might think your helmet is genuine and buy it. Some years ago I sold a genuine FJ helmet shell fitted with a reproduction liner, to a dealer at Preston arms fair. Some months later, it appeared on eBay and the seller described how he was selling it on behalf of his 84 year-old army veteran friend... the inference of his age (at the time) being that he had served in WW11. I was so angry that I dug out some photographs of the helmet and put them ( the photo's) up for sale on eBay with a starting price of something ridiculously low. By timing the sale just right I was able to get my sale of the photographs just below that of the person selling the helmet. I explained in the description that any potential bidders would only be bidding on the photographs of the FJ helmet - which was being sold elsewhere on eBay as totally genuine - and a veteran bring-back, when it clearly wasn't. I seem to recall that the bidding on the pictures reached £10, and I was even asked why I was lying about the FJ helmet which was up for sale by the other seller. Some of the buyers on that website really are hopeless cases, they really will buy anything!

Page 52 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast