Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 55 of 81 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

What amazes me is that so many people seem to be willing to buy his shit

This para beret is complete faked garbage, 1960's or later beret
    WW2 British airborne 1944 dated parachute regiment paratrooper maroon beret | eBay

As is this AAC beret with fake badge
    Original ww2 A.A.C. army air corps badged glider pilot British airborne beret | eBay

And as for this commando beret group, FFS, 1970's beret
    Named WW2 British royal marine commando medals,beret, 1940 helmet ,patch, watch | eBay
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Unfortunately there appears to be an inexhaustible supply of gullible fools who believe in anything placed before them and never think to get a second opinion. I'm not sure we can do anything to help such people, they go through life making poor decisions. The sparkling shiny waters of ebay attracts the naive like a toddler to a swimming pool.

Quote by OsiusGaming View Post
    Currently a Dutch mk2 clone is listed on ebay for $300 usd. What an upcharge!
    Another one listed as WW2 British Tommy Helmet, courtesy of grandads-loft, is still on sale, I'm curious to see at how much it ends, currently £37 (41 euro) , probably the value these are fetching now, but the listing is unshamefully deceiving in title and description and made to cheat punters, let's see how it ends.

Ww2 British tommy helmet, with liner and chin strap

Ww2 British tommy helmet | eBay

?

The mount of trash/falsely labeled crap being sold by grandads-loft is mind numbing. Oh yes that Canadian flag is definitely a Dieppe raid flag because you know there wasn't an entire nation flying those flags at the time /s.

SMP
    ?

Flashes are out - camo is in !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

So is this the same lowlife who has been knocking out the succession of WWI Tank Spall masks and especially the 'Relic' steel plates from inside the leather masks?!

Quote by soldatidiplastica View Post
    Another one listed as WW2 British Tommy Helmet, courtesy of grandads-loft, is still on sale, I'm curious to see at how much it ends, currently £37 (41 euro) , probably the value these are fetching now, but the listing is unshamefully deceiving in title and description and made to cheat punters, let's see how it ends.

Ww2 British tommy helmet, with liner and chin strap

Ww2 British tommy helmet | eBay
    62 euro unbelievable. recently I have been trying to sell on e-bay a couple of MK2 shell one Home Front (JSS single hole) and one South African green painted, nothing special but for half of the price of this dutch clone, I won't tell you the number of silly and arrogant questions of know-it-all buyers, one in particular was arguing wether a South African lid, him being SA, was really SA, because the shell was lacking manufacture's marking , he didn't think I was selling the real thing, after explaining to him a few details about the specifics of it,etc...etc...wasting my time to educate him on the subject, he basically told me I was wrong and he was right, go figure it.
    Some people really deserves to be buying from this lot.
    Peace

New account ‘winston-churchill’

New account - heavenlycollectables

SMP
    ?

so RARE !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker  

Page 55 of 81 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast