Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Re-attempt Desert MKII Tan helmet.

Article about: Evening gent's, I am going to try and show you ALL this helmet for free as was intended originally./NO LIKES ETC!! What the hell happened I have no idea and neither to our "tech's"

Default Re-attempt Desert MKII Tan helmet.

Evening gent's, I am going to try and show you ALL this helmet for free as was intended originally./NO LIKES ETC!! What the hell happened I have no idea and neither to our "tech's" (Dimas)
    Simply just a nice 1938 dated helmet with the early shinny inner paint present and a rough texture tan outer paint. Also a gas cape attached although the neck section is lost to time as was commonly used in the Western Desert as a sun protection.
    I hope you can see these images without any issues. Leon.Re-attempt Desert MKII Tan helmet.Re-attempt Desert MKII Tan helmet.Re-attempt Desert MKII Tan helmet.Re-attempt Desert MKII Tan helmet.Re-attempt Desert MKII Tan helmet.

SMP
    ?

That's a very nice helmet . I think the desert theory may be pushing it a little, but who knows ? Are there any clues inside - service number/name etc ?

Congratulations .............and yes, I LIKE it !

Nice to see it this time Leon without any shenanigans.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Very nice with the anti gas curtain.

?

Nice helmet, not sure it' desert tan , looks to be standard early war paint scheme. I have a couple with the same type paint.

Quote by busman View Post
    Nice helmet, not sure it' desert tan , looks to be standard early war paint scheme. I have a couple with the same type paint.
    I'm happy to be corrected! Thanks for your input. Leon.