Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

The second of the set Brodie MK2 made 1940 upgraded with belgian interior equipment

Article about: Hello I bought this helmet together with the 1943 dated example that was in wonderful condition too that I have posted before Its liner is postwar belgian ABL 49 The strap was not in good co

Default The second of the set Brodie MK2 made 1940 upgraded with belgian interior equipment

Hello
    I bought this helmet together with the 1943 dated example that was in wonderful condition too that I have posted before
    Its liner is postwar belgian ABL 49
    The strap was not in good condition
    The schell is marked RoCo AS II 1940
    The shell seems to be unissued
    The shell is textured green and no raw texture
    For 25€ include shipping a great deal I think(50€ include shipping for both brodies)
    What you say to this wonderful MK2
    The once that is a little courious that no belgian flash is visible
    I am thankful for all comments and Ideas
    Best regards from the Oktoberfest
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The second of the set Brodie MK2 made 1940 upgraded with belgian interior equipment   The second of the set Brodie MK2 made 1940 upgraded with belgian interior equipment  

The second of the set Brodie MK2 made 1940 upgraded with belgian interior equipment   The second of the set Brodie MK2 made 1940 upgraded with belgian interior equipment  

The second of the set Brodie MK2 made 1940 upgraded with belgian interior equipment   The second of the set Brodie MK2 made 1940 upgraded with belgian interior equipment