Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Unit marking stencil on M! chinstrap ?

Article about: Greetings from Arizona - Have a question for those much more knowledgable than I - and I will thank all in advance. I have a M1 that has the following stenciled on the chinstrap - looks like

Default Unit marking stencil on M! chinstrap ?

Greetings from Arizona -

Have a question for those much more knowledgable than I - and I will thank all in advance.

I have a M1 that has the following stenciled on the chinstrap - looks like 39 HQ 66 then following 3 - 10A - D -14 .
    Also it is finely painted in the inside - 39 HQ 66 - all this over a re-paint over the white letters of the US number and the mans last name - Korea?

I am still working on the learning curve of posting photos - it would be more helpful I realize. I thought the unit #'s might ring a bell with someone.

Cheers - 3FdWksp

MAP
    ?

This guide may help regarding uploading photos. Always best to upload from a PC. Often times uploading from Cell phones results in sideways / upside down photos.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)