Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

What should I pay for a Vietnam or PASGT helmet?

Article about: I am a newbie looking to start a helmet/militaria collection. I have a ssh40 (dated 1954), a Serbian m59/85 and a post war m1 shell. I paid 60 dollars for both the Russian and US helmet, bot

Question What should I pay for a Vietnam or PASGT helmet?

I am a newbie looking to start a helmet/militaria collection. I have a ssh40 (dated 1954), a Serbian m59/85 and a post war m1 shell. I paid 60 dollars for both the Russian and US helmet, both are in extremely good shape with very little wear. And I spent 20 dollars for the Serbian.

I am looking to add a Vietnam helmet and a gulf war era PASGT to my collection and I was wondering what I should pay each. I was recently out bid on a chocolate chip camo PASGT helmet which sold for 28 dollars + 19 dollar shipping which I think was a good deal?

I would like to know what you guys think I should pay for a PASGT helmet with liner and camo cover as well as a Vietnam M1 with liner and camo cover. Thanks

$50 to $65 all in IMHO.
    John

Thank you for the quick reply! I will try to buy them in that range.

I've seen some PASGT helmets go for 200 but ebay is crazy like that I guess.

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    $50 to $65 all in IMHO.
    John
    If you can fine a PASGT with a good liner and chocolate chip cover for that price, I'll take a couple.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Last 'Nam era or Kevlar helmet I got and posted was $20. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.