MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WWII Candian or British Hetmet? with Insignia

Article about: This helmet is coming up for sale tonight at a local auction. I was trying to figure out what it is and what the insignia means? I think it may be british or Candian. What do you guys think

Default WWII Candian or British Hetmet? with Insignia

This helmet is coming up for sale tonight at a local auction. I was trying to figure out what it is and what the insignia means? I think it may be british or Candian. What do you guys think is a good price for this helmet? Thanks for your help. Thanks, Robert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Candian or British Hetmet? with Insignia   WWII Candian or British Hetmet? with Insignia  

WWII Candian or British Hetmet? with Insignia  

?

Default Re: WWII Candian or British Hetmet? with Insignia

Royal Canadian Engineers flash.

Best Regards,

Andy

Edit:

"Helmet Flashes" decals markings Helmet Mk II

Scroll down
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks for the help Andy. Any idea on value? As a young collector I like to make my money go as far as I can. Thanks, Robert

?

Rob, that would be a little tricky, I would not like to put a value on one for sale in the States, best see if any Stateside collectors could help you out. Note that the liner is not in the best condition though.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Ok thanks for your help Andy. Maybe someone else will chime with an idea on value. Cheers, Robert

I just saw that some one else posted these same photos of this helmet thats at auction tonight on a rivial forum. Feel free to PM if you have an idea of the value and would rather not post it here. Cheers, Robert

Quote by TNcollector View Post
    I just saw that some one else posted these same photos of this helmet thats at auction tonight on a rivial forum. Feel free to PM if you have an idea of the value and would rather not post it here. Cheers, Robert
    Looks like you will be having some rivals.
    Good luck.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

I saw it elsewhere, but also posted by Robert?!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Sir, I do not believe that there can be a rival to THIS forum, it stands alone.

Best Regards,

Andy.

Good luck with the auction mate!

A
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks Andy and Nuno! Bond that was another fellow named Robert not me. Cheers, Robert