Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

1/6 Adolf Hitler, SA & SS

Article about: The 1/6 Adolf Hitler is released by BlackHole, and is the Berghof Retreat type. I militarized the figure by adding an armband, a hat, some medals, a tie party pin, shoulder eagle and a pair

RMD
    ?

Default 1/6 Adolf Hitler, SA & SS

The 1/6 Adolf Hitler is released by BlackHole, and is the Berghof Retreat type. I militarized the figure by adding an armband, a hat, some medals, a tie party pin, shoulder eagle and a pair of jackboots. This figure also came with a 1/6 Blondi dog figure, not pictured.

The 1/6 SA Brown Shirt figure is actually the SS-Scharfuhrer figure released by ITPT, with uniform swapped out for a SA-Sturmmann Schlesien District Uniform by ITPT, with added Gorget. The banner is from the 1/6 SS-STURMBANNFUHRER Hans Ulrich Grimminger set.

The 1/6 SS figure is the SS-STURMBANNFUHRER Hans Ulrich Grimminger, released by DID, with upgraded armband, some chest medals and helmet. The banner is from the Leibstandarte-SS Adolf Hitler "Joseph Wunsche" set released by DID.

... Not exactly historically accurate, but I'm happy with the appearance of this put together set

I would like to also see Blondie, next to Adolf.
    Nick

RMD
    ?

Just for you, Nick Adolf with his loyal companion, Blondi.. And, custom made flag pole to hold SS banner from the SS-Musik Korps lll "Andy" kit, released by 3R.

Good to see Blondie, probably the only good thing about Adolf was that he at least cared for this dog. Although wasn't it killed when he committed suicide?

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Good to see Blondie, probably the only good thing about Adolf was that he at least cared for this dog. Although wasn't it killed when he committed suicide?
    As far as I know Blondi was the test subject for the poison before AH and EB ended their lives ☹️

RMD
    ?

Quote by MilitariaMatt View Post
    As far as I know Blondi was the test subject for the poison before AH and EB ended their lives ☹️
    .. Yes, as far as I know, Blondi was the test subject for the poison. But truthfully, I suspect that Hitler already knew that the poison would be just fine, and really, rather than abandon the dog to an unknown fate, he decided to take his old companion along for the ride.

Just my two cents, anyway

Take care.

RMD
    ?

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    ... Also, as far as I know, along with the first environmental laws, and the 40 hour work week for working people,, with vacations, Adolf was also the first in history to enact animal protection laws. A few interesting things. History is a complex issue. That's what I like most about it. / Kind of like Napoleon, the more I have learned about him, the more of an interesting, colorful character he was..

Take care

Yes, I heard the same thing about the animal laws - they did enact some forward thinking policies for the 1930s.

Really well thought out display and really like the changes you've made they look very impressive, I could get into these figures but have to stop myself as I have enough collecting addictions as it is and then there's the fact I live in a small Bungalow so space is tight.
    Regards, Andy.

RMD
    ?

Those are some true words, Grofaz45! / Collecting addictions / Now, I'm absolutely hooked on WW2 memorabilia. Good Lord, what's a man to do?

Thanks' for the kind words about my 1/6 figure set up. Yeah, took me awhile to piece the whole thing together, finding all the added bits.

Take care....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast