Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

120mm Volksgrenadier (Tamiya Kit)

Article about: Hello, Here is a small winter scene I built and painted some time ago. It’s a late war Volksgrenadier (120mm) from Tamiya. I think it came out pretty good. Regards, Jody

?

Thumbs up 120mm Volksgrenadier (Tamiya Kit)

Hello,
    Here is a small winter scene I built and painted some time ago. It’s a late war Volksgrenadier (120mm) from Tamiya. I think it came out pretty good.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 120mm Volksgrenadier (Tamiya Kit)   120mm Volksgrenadier (Tamiya Kit)  

120mm Volksgrenadier (Tamiya Kit)   120mm Volksgrenadier (Tamiya Kit)  

120mm Volksgrenadier (Tamiya Kit)   120mm Volksgrenadier (Tamiya Kit)  

MAP
    ?

Tamiya was always my favorite model maker when I was a kid. I loved their 88 gun!

Great job. Well done
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think it turned out very well Jody.
    What does the red armband represent?

I don't have any figures in this scale by Tamiya, but I still have about 6 or 7 untouched figures from Verlinden to complete.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

'Color of the day' so troops would be able to better recognize friend from foe, it's like a 'password and counter password'.

Quote by texasuberalles View Post
    'Color of the day' so troops would be able to better recognize friend from foe, it's like a 'password and counter password'.
    Thank you, I guess with the fact they are all wearing winter camo, this would be important.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

How did you manage to get the facial features so realistic ?
    Superb !
    Cheers Rick

Very nice work.