Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

British SAS

Article about: That is amazing mate, it's like watching a movie, you just wanna see what happens next!

Default British SAS

Here is a figure that I completed a few years ago. It is 120 mm by Verlinden. There are 13 different kinds of exotic woods in the diorama. I used no stain, just clear coat. Everything except the wallpaper is made by me from scratch. I hope you enjoy.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British SAS   British SAS  

British SAS   British SAS  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Re: British SAS

I love how you have even made the stud wall.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks really great, there is even an electric plug

That looks great, very nicely done! I really like how it's such a small section of an environment, yet it perfectly sets a scene in your mind. It's almost tense seeing him edge to the corner!

Mat

Very Creative! Congrats!

Dan

Excellent work Ralph, you can just sense whats coming next !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

brilliant work ralph well done on such amazing model

tom

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I love how you have even made the stud wall.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade!
    It took me a whole weekend just to stick frame the wall. There is even backing in the wall for the chair rail.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Poromies View Post
    Looks really great, there is even an electric plug
    Thank you!
    Someone told me that it is the wrong kind of receptacle.
    Ralph.

Quote by ToxicGas View Post
    That looks great, very nicely done! I really like how it's such a small section of an environment, yet it perfectly sets a scene in your mind. It's almost tense seeing him edge to the corner!

Mat
    Thanks Matt!
    For the ones that I spend a lot of time on, I create them in a size that I am able to fit a glass clock dome over them. That also explains the curve of the wall top.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast