Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Die Cast B-17G "A bit O' Lace"

Article about: A nice die cast 1/72nd scale B-17 G, that I picked up at the Boeing Museum in Seattle a couple of years back. Bob

Default Die Cast B-17G "A bit O' Lace"

A nice die cast 1/72nd scale B-17 G, that I picked up at the Boeing Museum in Seattle a couple of years back.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Die Cast B-17G "A bit O' Lace"   Die Cast B-17G "A bit O' Lace"  

Die Cast B-17G "A bit O' Lace"   Die Cast B-17G "A bit O' Lace"  

Die Cast B-17G "A bit O' Lace"   Die Cast B-17G "A bit O' Lace"  

MAP
    ?

Nice on Bob. I love these. Have maybe a dozen or so Die Cast planes. With the biggest being a mega 26 inch wide Memphis Bell.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Arrow

I love my Corgi 'Bit O'Lace'.

So much so, that one very cold day in November 2005, I took it back 'home' to Rattlesden to take a few pictures....

Beautiful!

Here is my Corgi B-17 ‘Sweet & Lovely’

Nick

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Arrow

Oh, dear....at the risk of appearing totally crazy, I have to confess that my own Corgi 'Sweet'n'Lovely' also journeyed back to Ridgewell - although sadly, much less remains of the old main runway......

These visits can be rather addictive, particularly when you've prepared by reading the literature -

One for the Luftwaffe - a Corgi Ju 88 representing an aircraft from LG 1.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Die Cast B-17G "A bit O' Lace"  

I really like the B-17 that you all show. BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...