Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Red Air Force (and a T-34)

Article about: Starting to build up a collection of Soviet Aircraft and the odd tank These aircraft are die-cast, the tank is an plastic kit, my first attempt at a T-34. Currently building Il-2 and a TU-2

Default My Red Air Force (and a T-34)

Starting to build up a collection of Soviet Aircraft and the odd tank

These aircraft are die-cast, the tank is an plastic kit, my first attempt at a T-34.

Currently building Il-2 and a TU-2 plastic model kits from Zvezda

Hope you like them

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Red Air Force (and a T-34)   My Red Air Force (and a T-34)  

My Red Air Force (and a T-34)   My Red Air Force (and a T-34)  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hawker Hurricane
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Red Air Force (and a T-34)  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Il-2
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Red Air Force (and a T-34)   My Red Air Force (and a T-34)  

My Red Air Force (and a T-34)   My Red Air Force (and a T-34)  

Polikarpov -I-16