MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New: 3R's Sachio Eto......

Article about: Fresh im the mail, 3R's, Sachio Eto, Ija 32nd Army 24th Division. Had to post it, very impressive, my first Japanese soldier, didn't think I would enjoy as much as the German counterparts. M

Default New: 3R's Sachio Eto......

Fresh im the mail, 3R's, Sachio Eto, Ija 32nd Army 24th Division. Had to post it, very impressive, my first Japanese soldier, didn't think I would enjoy as much as the German counterparts. Must say I'm impressed. Tye kitana, comes sharp, and polished, the clip comes out of the sidearm, the lid off the canteen, many accesory. My wife calls them my dolls, lol, can't win everything, I guess, lol. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New: 3R's Sachio Eto......   New: 3R's Sachio Eto......  

New: 3R's Sachio Eto......  

Wow! And I thought G.I. Joes were awesome!!

It is a ripper cheers for showing, do you still have the box it came in?

MAP
    ?

Man that is sweet! Same size as a GI Joe?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

RMD
    ?

That is really cool! I dig the flag, awesome! Yes, DID & 3R pay close attention to detail.

Thanks' for posting.