Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A pair of AC Cobras

Article about: Okay, so I know these are not military related, but I was taking photos the other day and wanted to share. These two models were completed about 40 years ago. It was a time when I was pretty

Default A pair of AC Cobras

Okay, so I know these are not military related, but I was taking photos the other day and wanted to share.

These two models were completed about 40 years ago. It was a time when I was pretty heavy into car building, car clubs, and shows.
    They were painted with a base coat of silver and then painted with a transparent blue and red respectively.
    They are still completely together, and have been stored in a display case that was made for 5 or 6 cars.
    Ralph.

A pair of AC Cobras
    A pair of AC Cobras
    A pair of AC Cobras
    A pair of AC Cobras
    A pair of AC Cobras
    A pair of AC Cobras
    A pair of AC Cobras
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nicely done Ralph.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It was a time when I was pretty heavy into car building, car clubs, and shows.
    Do you still have your Caprice?
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Do you still have your Caprice?
    Thanks Greg!
    Yes, I certainly do.
    Hopefully will be getting it running this summer. Last summer was terrible weather for working on the car outside. I don't have room to work on it once it is in the garage.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Well done! Thanks for showing.

Mart

Quote by Martin C View Post
    Well done! Thanks for showing.

Mart
    Thanks Martin!
    Ralph.

Amazing

Though if you had two full size ones like this..........

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Amazing

Though if you had two full size ones like this..........

Regards

Mark
    Thanks Mark!
    I would have to win a LARGE lottery to have two like this.
    If I did win a lottery, a real AC Cobra is one of the first things I would go looking for though.
    Ralph.

Love the models Ralph! Not to divert the thread and I apologise if Bill Cosby offends anyone but this is the best cobra story of all time imo and it's hilarious. The car that was built for him (Cosby after he returned it) if I remember correctly was driven off a cliff by the eventual owner? However I think they saved the drivetrain. It would be priceless if it existed today. Best regards.

Brian

YouTube

Thanks Brian!
    I have always enjoyed Cosby's comedy.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast