Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Plastic model kit collection

Article about: Hello, I want to present my plastic models collection.That I created when I was child.Some models are painted not very well,because they are first models,which I create when I was 11 years o

?

Default Plastic model kit collection

Hello,
    I want to present my plastic models collection.That I created when I was child.Some models are painted not very well,because they are first models,which I create when I was 11 years old.
    Scales:tanks and planes 1:72,ships 1:350,helicopter 1:35.
    Factory:Airfix,Revell,Zvezda.

Best regards,
    Tomas.

Default Re: Plastic model kit collection

Nice! I love models! I will take some pics of mine to post!

Very nice models Tomas I wish I had kept mine from 30 years ago. I restarted the hobby 8 years ago but had to say goodbye to them when I converted the garage.

What kit is the B29? I made an airfix one of those when I was a boy and I loved it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks for appreciate.
    I can't remember the factory of B-29,but it wasn't Airfix.I think it was chinese factory.I have more three models in scale 1:35,which photo I wasn't share.I will add the photos later.
    Last edited by Arijas; 04-26-2010 at 02:59 PM.

?

Nice set of model kits there Arijas.

I have posted up some photos of some of my own models on one of the forums and when I get myself sorted I will be adding to the photos.

I think that you will find that there are quite a few forum members who actually make model kits on here, so stand by for the observations etc.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Last pictures.Models are in scale 1:35.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Plastic model kit collection   Plastic model kit collection  

i think there are alot of model makers on this forum, may be they will make a separate section for them ?

you have been busy on the model making and thanks for showing.

i do not want to steal your thread but i post a pic of one of mine, hope ok with you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Plastic model kit collection   Plastic model kit collection  

?

Quote by chrisclark View Post
    i think there are alot of model makers on this forum, may be they will make a separate section for them ?

you have been busy on the model making and thanks for showing.

i do not want to steal your thread but i post a pic of one of mine, hope ok with you
    Hi Chris.

Quick question mate.

Is that the old Airfix E-Boat?

Regards etc

Ian D

no its the revell 1:35 s-100

got loads of other pics but will post later as dont want to step all over Arijas posting of his hard work

regards chris

?

Quote by chrisclark View Post
    no its the revell 1:35 s-100

got loads of other pics but will post later as dont want to step all over Arijas posting of his hard work

regards chris
    Agreed Chris.

Like you said earlier, I think that there are enough of us on here who make models for us to politely pester the mod's to give us our own section in the forums. I would gladly upload a load of pics of my models or get them transferred from where-ever they are on here now.

Regards etc

Ian D

PS: Nice model BTW
    Last edited by jimpy; 05-03-2010 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Grammar

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast