Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Author Seeking High Resolution Photographs of Bund Deutscher Madel Girls.

Article about: Hi Guys, Don't want to appear cheeky but are there any members of the forum out there who might have any photographs of the German Bund Deutscher Madel girls that they would not mind me usin

Default Author Seeking High Resolution Photographs of Bund Deutscher Madel Girls.

Hi Guys,
    Don't want to appear cheeky but are there any members of the forum out there who might have any photographs of the German Bund Deutscher Madel girls that they would not mind me using in my forthcoming book? The photos would need to be high resolution as possible so to be compatible for modern publishing. Any used would be fully credited to the vendor with full name and ref details displayed beneath the image. A mention in the acknowledgements section will also be included. I have tried many of the archives without much success so thought I would give this a try. Would be pleased to hear from any members who might be willing to help. Thanks again. Tim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Author Seeking High Resolution Photographs of Bund Deutscher Madel Girls.
    P
    Many

I have lots and lots message me

Quote by Falschirmjager View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Don't want to appear cheeky but are there any members of the forum out there who might have any photographs of the German Bund Deutscher Madel girls that they would not mind me using in my forthcoming book? The photos would need to be high resolution as possible so to be compatible for modern publishing. Any used would be fully credited to the vendor with full name and ref details displayed beneath the image. A mention in the acknowledgements section will also be included. I have tried many of the archives without much success so thought I would give this a try. Would be pleased to hear from any members who might be willing to help. Thanks again. Tim
    ask the same question at the HJ-forum. There surely will be members there that can help.
    I do have lots of them, but they are under embargo for a book about headgear in the
    series "Headgear of Hitler's Germany"!