Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

British Union of Fascists

Article about: Would appreciate thoughts on the authenticity of this British Union of Fascists pin-back badge? These are unfamiliar territory for me so any information will be gratefully received.

Hello Phillip. I agree, I would love to find a copy of Mosley's Men in Black. Can you help me locate a copy? toddholmes634@gmail.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British Union of Fascists
    P
    Many

Hello Brett, Thank you for responding to my posting about Mosley's Men in Black. Yes, it is a bit pricy.But for a signed 1st edition, it is not unreasonable.

Default Dwight

Thanks Dwight. But $972.00 is a little high, even for a book like this. But I appreciate the response.

Speaking of The British Union of Fascists, there is a very good book entitled: They too, were Americans, a book about the German-American Bund by Scott Freeland. It is a beautiful book, wonderfully illustrated with D-A Bund archival photos. Like so many of these kinds of books, it is out of print. Happily I own a copy. As a side note, how many of you remember Ballentine illustrated WW2 books? They are available on ebay, at very reasonable prices.

My one BUF piece.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British Union of Fascists   British Union of Fascists  

?

I have picked up what I think is a 1st pattern BUF sports belt used 1932-1933 till big more familiar belt was used. All comments welcome

Default British Union of Fascists badge

Any thought on this one please? Just took a punt on it. It’s very difficult to find any information regarding BUF collectibles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British Union of Fascists   British Union of Fascists  

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10