Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Camp Dachau SS and prisoner 3D

Article about: Hello, I am an architect's collaborator, after researching my grandfather who was detained in Dachau I trail in collaboration with the comity of international and French from Dachau. I recon

Default Camp Dachau SS and prisoner 3D

Hello,
    I am an architect's collaborator, after researching my grandfather who was detained in Dachau
    I trail in collaboration with the comity of international and French from Dachau. I reconstruct the buildings from photos. So I need a lot of photos to get as much detail as possible. the most difficult is in finding, I have scoured the internet to make a donation base, but I think that enthusiasts like those of the forum must have other.
    So for my research, I need a photo from 1933 to 1945 or after, just before the buildings were demolished.
    I would also need scale plans, as for now my standard dimension is door heights, but this may vary.

MaxCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3DCamp Dachau SS and prisoner 3D

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camp Dachau SS and prisoner 3D
    P
    Many

?

Nice work, hope others can help in your search.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

That looks like a very interesting project you are working on. I don't have any photographs myself, but I hope other members can help you out.

I suggest you take a look and do some reading in this section.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/after-battle/

I did a search using the word "Dachau" and have come up with the following threads, I'm sure you can find something useful there.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/searc...rchid=13238386

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thank you,
    I will make announcements on his posts

Max

Quote by maximilien View Post
    thank you,
    I will make announcements on his posts

Max
    My suggestion was so that you could do some of your own research and locate some photos that may help you, not to post on all of the threads asking for someone to do your research for you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)