Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

GGD was originally in LAH, or Das Riech

Article about: Well I thought I got lucky there for a sec. There's a time frame which I don't know about his military career.

?

Well I thought I got lucky there for a sec. There's a time frame which I don't know about his military career.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GGD was originally in LAH, or Das Riech
    P
    Many

You may want to edit all the scattered post you've made in the others threads as this blouse is without any doubt a SA uniform, and not SS. Nonetheless, your Grandfathers picture is still worthy of further research and something to be very proud of.
    I really admire your passion for the periods history, as well your families involvement, especially at your age. I actually didn't collect bandsmen items until I found a photo-album showing my grandfather playing in a military band throughout Europe after being injured on D-Day. Some type of family connection can really bring a piece alive IMO.
    Keep up the passion, and hopefully you will even find some kind of documentation during the gap you spoke of.

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    I'm sure now that he was in the Das Reich division. Now, I wonder if he was in a tank?
    Why do you think he was in Das Reich ?

?

I thought that he was in Das Reich because I though he was wearing a ss-vt uniform in this Paul. It was a simple mistake.

?

I have to research him to give my grandma some closure.we only knew his death and division of that time. There's about a 2 year gap that I need to fill. I'm really lucky to have this history, because it fueled my passion for collecting. I love doing this "detective work", it's what adds to the fun of collecting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2