Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Handbuch Der Reichszeugmeisterei question

Article about: Good evening all! I've been trying to find the Handbuch der reichszeugmeisterei. I've heard it was in pdf form, but my google searches have been coming up empty... Is there a good source I c

Default Handbuch Der Reichszeugmeisterei question

Good evening all!
    I've been trying to find the Handbuch der reichszeugmeisterei. I've heard it was in pdf form, but my google searches have been coming up empty...
    Is there a good source I could obtain it from?

Many thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Handbuch Der Reichszeugmeisterei question
    P
    Many

Quote by AntonioDe View Post
    Good evening all!
    I've been trying to find the Handbuch der reichszeugmeisterei. I've heard it was in pdf form, but my google searches have been coming up empty...
    Is there a good source I could obtain it from?

Many thanks in advance.
    It is in PDF form and did cost 150 Euros.
    Maybe it is out of print.
    But it was to be had.
    I have the real thing, of course, but I way overpaid for it, I can tell you.

The bulk of the thing contains the licenses of a specific time period. I have the addendum in mine, which I think is reprinted
    in the DVD or whatever it is. I also have a number of the Mitteilungsblaetter where the changes were made every two weeks.
    I assert there is no way to keep track of it all, even if you had five years to study it all in detail.
    One fine scholar has done so, but I shall not discuss him here.
    Good luck.

The firm is in Germany, as it should be.

militariafachbuch-verlagweber
    User ID militariafachbuch-verlagweber (Feedback score 9171)
    100% positive feedback
    Items for saleVisit store
    Business Info
    Contact
    Save
    Based in Germany, militariafachbuch-verlagweber has been an eBay member since Oct 17, 2001

Thanks very much FB, for the link. I only needed one page from the book, and I don't think it would be reasonable to spend this amount of money for just a couple pages. I may buy it in the future though. I particularly needed the page (or section) that has the NSDAP Politische leiter halsbinde price on it.

Do you think the book has prices in it?

I do not think so.

Do look in Wim Saris' volume on NSDAP caps, as he included a lot of the RZM price lists for the PL.

I included elsewhere the prices of neck ties which also ended quite poorly, as it happened.

I even wear neck ties, unlike so many in the this odd time of ours.

If I can help you more, do let me know.

The book has adverts of makers of uniform and regalia, but the prices of items is more in the Mitteilungsblaetter der RZM, the bi-weekly quasi news sheet of the RZM
    that was required for all with a license or in the trade and industry.Handbuch Der Reichszeugmeisterei question

I only really follow the SS price lists, since they are central to what I have collected.

Someone else must have the NSDAP PL price lists. Wim Saris surely would, but he was png'd here and I shall be again when I done.

Here is an example of price changes from the RZM circularHandbuch Der Reichszeugmeisterei question

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast