Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

‘Hitler: The Rise of Evil’ (2003): Movie vs history

Article about: ‘Hitler: The Rise of Evil’ (2003): Movie vs history I am delighted to share the final material from my WWII-related 2019 trip to Berlin and Prague. A detailed 10 000-word historical jour

Default ‘Hitler: The Rise of Evil’ (2003): Movie vs history

I am delighted to share the final material from my WWII-related 2019 trip to Berlin and Prague. A detailed 10 000-word historical journey across all main locations of ‘Hitler: The Rise of Evil’. In continuation to ‘Schindler’s list’ and ‘The Pianist’, I invite you to study the three-hour biography with Robert Carlyle depicting Hitler, scene-by-scene, location after location. A detailed analysis of historical inaccuracies, the comparison of locations in the movie, historical ones, and filming locations. Prague played Vienna, Munich, and Berlin and I managed to find all the key sites where the CBS series was filmed. As always, more than 140+ historical photos/shots/modern photos, a bibliography, for you to make your own historical journey.

I hold out hope for the fact that the article would be meaningful and interesting for you to invest time in reading. I would greatly appreciate your feedback, and comments in particular.

Where was Hitler: The Rise of Evil filmed: Prague

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ‘Hitler: The Rise of Evil’ (2003): Movie vs history
    P
    Many

Hi Maxim.

Thank you for posting your work for us to read. It is really well written and very interesting too.

Kind regards,

Will.

Thank you for your good words. In 2023 it's once again important when someone spends time reading about history. I have already started working on the next material, which generally takes me 2-3 months in my spare time beyond work.