Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Identification of High Rank NSDAP Member

Article about: Hello everyone, I recently acquired a photo set of a High Ranking RAD Generalarbeitsführer / Arbeitsführer and have done some research of High Ranking individual with him, I don't think it

?

Default Identification of High Rank NSDAP Member

Hello everyone, I recently acquired a photo set of a High Ranking RAD Generalarbeitsführer / Arbeitsführer and have done some research of High Ranking individual with him, I don't think it's Wilhelm Frick or Bernhard Rust, so I am at a loss, at first thought the individual was wearing a 'Blut Order' but I have my doubts, there really isn't any insignia on his uniform for further clues, any ideas as to his identity ? Many thanks for taking the time to view this thread, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identification of High Rank NSDAP Member  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identification of High Rank NSDAP Member
    P
    Many

Gwar, this one will be difficult. He was a WWI vet but there is not much more to go on. Any info on the back of the image?

Additionally, his uniform piping looks Reich level as it is not dark in color like red or blue.

?

Rich, I had hope of writing on the reverse in order to gain insight on the RAD individual, unfortunately, there is nothing on the reverse of any of these 12 photos..

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

?

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
    Thanks for looking Rich !! G

Not much luck finding anything on this one. Maybe someone over at the Axis History forum could help.

In my opinion, this is a Kreis-Level PL (white piping). The photo appears to be from 1939. Probably autumn or early winter (the civilian on the left and the RAD leader are wearing coats). The PL wears no collar tabs and wears a simple wool armband (1938 pattern). Also a claw belt 1938 pattern, but already the 1939 pattern visor. He doesn't wear a blood order, that was worn on the right side, not the left. It is not possible to say which ribbons he wears in the left breast pocket. The ribbon in the upper buttonhole is unclear as well; It could be a KVK II, but it could also be an EK II 1914. It wears the simple party badge, not the golden one. In my opinion it is a Kreis-Level PL that has not yet been ranked, which was quite common after June 1939, that's why he does not wear collar tabs. Unfortunately, he is not wearing a 1939 armband either, so nothing can be said about his position.

?

I tried to do a reverse image search, based on the face but unfortunately no hits.

?

Thanks guys !! From Axis History Forum, Mark Costa states 'Based on the uniform he appears to be a low ranking leader associated with an Ordensburgen.'

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast