Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mark Felton on youtube, War history videos.

Article about: Hello all, I want to share a youtube channel that i enjoy alot. It has short-mid length video's about very interesting subjects and different kind of wars that our planet has been in. If you

Dos
    ?

Default Mark Felton on youtube, War history videos.

Hello all,

I want to share a youtube channel that i enjoy alot. It has short-mid length video's about very interesting subjects and different kind of wars that our planet has been in. If you don't have much free time, you can still learn from these videos. I like this channel alot because most things he shows are facts and not "What if" things like the more commercial channels and documentaries do. The images and stories he finds and uses for his vids are very nice to see!

Maybe some of you know him thru youtube or books, but i could not find anything on this forum about Mark Felton. I enjoy these videos myself and thought i should share. I don't know Mark Felton, i only asked for permission to post his channel here on this forum.

His youtube channel: YouTube

Mark Felton Productions is a non-political history channel presenting films on a variety of fascinating historical subjects, with particular focus on WWII and the Cold War.

Just an example of one of his most viewed video's that is nice to watch:

YouTube

Cheers and enjoy,

Dos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mark Felton on youtube, War history videos.
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

A very good channel, with great production values.
    I also enjoy (Time Ghost) WW1, Between Two Wars and WW2, another informative program.

TWS
    ?

I'm familiar with his channel and like to watch his videos when I want a short break.

When I'm ready and able to sit down with some popcorn or a beer, I watch videos from TIK. His are generally much longer and more in-depth. I may not always agree with 100% of his analysis, but he does his research and issues a quality product.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Mark Felton is a channel I enjoy for sure. Passes the time in the morning while having my breakfast and I learn a thing or two, as TWS says, a good channel to sit down with when you’ve got a few minutes to chill.

I've seen a few of his videos, informative, also read his book pertaining to the security & 'looking after' of the high ranking personalities within the TR......a recommended read.
    Regards
    Paul

What I also like is that he does videos on some of the more obscure stories of the war, but not the typical obscure ones that aren’t very obscure anymore which everyone has done a video about. Highly recommend Mark Felton.

His videos are amazing! I've been watching him for a couple months and I haven't been disappointed with any videos. Yesterdays episode about the Vietnam War Rock Apes was certainly interesting

Yes, I too watch the Mark Felton videos, not too long and some very interesting subjects.

Love the one about the turncoat Panthers..

YouTube

Love his YT channel! Only thing I dislike is all of the negative comments in the comment section accusing everyone who's a fan of being a Neo-Nazi. It's a miracle YouTube doesn't pull his videos. I know of plenty of other videos pulled because of the subject matter.

A +1 from me ..... beats some of the other rehashed crap on YouTube!!

EG... there's a relic hunter I USED to watch ..... but every time he found a scrap ( like a button or such ) it was "OMG ....WOW, WOW, WOW" and I just got jack of him!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast