Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Otto Skorzeny, Israelian agent?

Article about: Hi guys, Im suprised no one mentioned the recent revelations of Skorzeny working for the Israelis, as the news already made its round amongst international media, I do believe this is the or

Default Otto Skorzeny, Israelian agent?

Hi guys,

Im suprised no one mentioned the recent revelations of Skorzeny working for the Israelis, as the news already made its round amongst international media, I do believe this is the original source:
    The Strange Case of a Nazi Who Became an Israeli Hitman - Israel News - Haaretz

Personally I wouldnt be suprised if its true, but what do you guys think, false or true?

Cheers, Mads

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Otto Skorzeny, Israelian agent?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I got a virus warning when I visited this link. Not the first time from this site either. Maybe just my software.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Although it may be a interesting topic.. I believe political views for or against certain individuals before and after the war have their place. Until evidence and not views are expressed this is really pointless.. JMO of course G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I remember reading something about him living in Spain with more money than he should have had.. Who knows?

Wouldn't surprise me if he helped train the mossad. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. My own mother saw Werner von Braun at NASA a couple of times in the 60s when he worked there.

CBH
    ?

Interesting read , I've heard much on him over the years . I believe he was part of " Operation Paper Clip " and all the sorted and backhanded dealings there in . One thing that can be truly said about the man is , he was a survivor .

The Daily Mail recently carried a two page article on this story. Their website should be free of viruses