Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Prisoners Auschwitz

Article about: Does anyone know of any online research site to try and get some information on some Polish prisoners at Auschwitz. I know they died as part of the purge before the Jewish deportations there

Default Polish Prisoners Auschwitz

Does anyone know of any online research site to try and get some information on some Polish prisoners at Auschwitz. I know they died as part of the purge before the Jewish deportations there and i have their numbers but i have just drawn a blank. Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polish Prisoners Auschwitz
    P
    Many

?

PM me the details, I will look into it for you.

Unfortunately i cant pm the photos, but here they are
    Polish Prisoners AuschwitzPolish Prisoners AuschwitzPolish Prisoners Auschwitz

?

As follows:

Mieczyslaw Struzik, born 15th July 1923 in Ligota Wielka. Worked as a farmer. Arrived at Auschwitz 5th April 1941 and was issued inmate number 11677. Recorded as having been killed on 25th January 1943. Officially registered in Krakow memorial book, Auschwitz death records and transport lists. He spent time in Block 20 (Häftlingskrankenbau) in the Stammlager at Auschwitz. Died aged 19 years old.

Edmund Struzik, born 4th October 1913 in Ligota Wielka. Also worked as a farmer. Arrived at KL-Auschwitz on same date (5.IV.1941) and received inmate number 11678. Also registered in transport lists of the camp and officially recorded among the pages of the Krakow memorial records.

Thank you so much mate..its for a friend, im sure she will appreciate your help too

According to the document in #3 Mieczyslaw Struzik died of heart failure as a result of angina, so he wasn't murdered although trauma probably did kill him.

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    According to the document in #3 Mieczyslaw Struzik died of heart failure as a result of angina, so he wasn't murdered although trauma probably did kill him.
    This reason for death was commonly used within concentration camp administration. The SS were not going to document murder by completing such a form with "shot at the wall", for example.