Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Reference material for a returning hobbyist.

Article about: Hello everyone, I've recently resparked my interest after having left this hobby for a very long time. It's good to be back though. A lot of new and old faces around from when I used to brow

?

Default Reference material for a returning hobbyist.

Hello everyone,

I've recently resparked my interest after having left this hobby for a very long time. It's good to be back though. A lot of new and old faces around from when I used to browse this forum

Now I've got a lot I'll need to relearn, things forgotten etc. So I suppose I'll have to start with some good reference material-- books and what's here on the forum, no?
    I'd love a helping hand in choosing some books that'll be particular to my field of interest. This would go out to material relating to the SA. Specifically the SA in the early third-reich era and the Kampfzeit period before that (1925-1933; think monotone kepis )

I understand this might be a bit of a niche and reference material might be scarce but I'm hoping some of you with similair interests- or purely a better knowledge of good reference material could help me make a selection!

Regards,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reference material for a returning hobbyist.
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum Gimmie and back to collecting..

Check out our reference library for some of the resources that our members use. These have been posted by many members who have these particular books in their reference libraries..

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/forum-reference-library/

We are always looking for more reference books to post and when we find them we post them in the library.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask any questions

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

?

Hey Smitty,

I appreciate the link, I hadn't noticed there was already a large compendium of reference books here on the forums. I appreciate it!

Any further specific recommendations are more than welcome, still, while I browse the reference book forums myself.

Gimmie,

Glad to have helped.. I will continue to look for SA related reference material and let you know what I find.. I am sure that other members who focus on the SA will also chime in..

Best regards

Smitty