Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Researching Estonians who served in the German armed forces.

Article about: I know this is a bit of a long shot and this forum isn't a genealogy site but it's worth asking. I have a Granddaughter who's Grandmother (my ex partner) was born in the UK to Estonian paren

Default Researching Estonians who served in the German armed forces.

I know this is a bit of a long shot and this forum isn't a genealogy site but it's worth asking. I have a Granddaughter who's Grandmother (my ex partner) was born in the UK to Estonian parents, I'm trying to find out a little more about the parents for the family tree.
    The people i need info about are Robert Härm born about 1922 in Estonia, died Sept 1979 Golborne Greater Manchester, death registered in Leigh greater Manchester. Robert served in one of the Estonian waffen ss units.
    The other person is Virve Kristal born about 1926 in Estonia, died July 2005 Blackpool Lancashire. Virve served in a unit (Nebeltruppe) that operated smoke machines to camouflage buildings during air raids.
    Robert and Virve were married in April 1953 in Oxford.
    Any info about Robert and Virve would be greatly appreciated, even if it is only their places of birth and birth dates.
    Mods, i really didn't know where to post this, if there is a more appropriate forum please move it. Many thanks.
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Researching Estonians who served in the German armed forces.
    P
    Many

Robert was born on 14/9/1922. Details from Death registry, birth location not given. Source - Ancestry.

Thank you very much for the info, every little bit helps.
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Sorry there wasn't more.