Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ritter von Epp and RAD Association?

Article about: I have read on another forum that Ritter von Epp was an Honorary Generalarbeitsführer within the R.A.D., although this was not unheard of or the first time this rank was bestowed on an indi

?

Default Ritter von Epp and RAD Association?

I have read on another forum that Ritter von Epp was an Honorary Generalarbeitsführer within the R.A.D., although this was not unheard of or the first time this rank was bestowed on an individual, I find no evidence to support this claim, there is a photo that was attached, and I recently purchased a picture of Reichsarbeitsführer Hierl and the individual resembles the exact man in the thread photo, do any members have any insight to corroborate this ? I have never done a full in depth study of von Epp, but it seems most sources of information and his bio have left this tidbit out, I have little information to go on at this point and hope the pic has a date or at least some more information on the reverse when in hand, I have posted the photo that's on it's way to me, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for looking, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritter von Epp and RAD Association?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritter von Epp and RAD Association?
    P
    Many

?

Update: I managed to mis-identify the individual I thought was Ritter von Epp, it seems this Generalarbeitsführer with Hierl is actually Rudolf Roch, Gau X, Niederschlesien, I have somewhat studied the badges and medals worn of the higher ranks personnel as it does help with pinpointing the individuals in photographs, even with the erroneous information, the original question of von Epp in the RAD, the when, and how, are still a mystery to me, the above picture that started this thread has also gone south, the seller wouldn't co-operate with the purchase and has since backed out of the transaction, I will be posting after this addition to the thread an actual photo that has been successfully obtained, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritter von Epp and RAD Association?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "