Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Searching for all informations about the 17.ss.PGD Götz von Berlichingen

Article about: hello members.. im interessted in history..specially götz von berlichingen 17.ss. because of my grandpa s brother ..wilhelm knauss..member of the götz... he was in the battle kocher-jagst .i

Thumbs up Searching for all informations about the 17.ss.PGD Götz von Berlichingen

hello members.. im interessted in history..specially götz von berlichingen 17.ss. because of my grandpa s brother ..wilhelm knauss..member of the götz... he was in the battle kocher-jagst .in the area Hohenlohe/Kocher-Jagst/Heilbronn/ Mosbach/Odenwald..this is nearly 20 km from his hometown Zweiflingen,near Öhringen,Hohenlohe.. at april 45 he met him between gundelsheim -mosbach -neudenau-möckmühl-.my grandpa was wounded in july43 and have not to go back again to his unit..198.INf.Div.. was also in this area..heeresgruppe g... the 2 divisions were fighting next each other..so for me its important...to get much informations about the time from 03.1945 to 04.05.1945 or in the area hohenlohe /Heilbronn/ Odenwald all informations or pics or stories..it doesnt matter ..im happy about all informations ...no relicts or medals..
    my grandpa is now 95 years old and for me...its heart affair...to give him the last infos...maybe he s also alive and still living in another country,
    hope for your helps..thx members...connect me ...
    im happy about all..
    bye torsten
    Attached Images Attached Images Searching for all informations about the 17.ss.PGD Götz von Berlichingen  Searching for all informations about the 17.ss.PGD Götz von Berlichingen 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Searching for all informations about the 17.ss.PGD Götz von Berlichingen
    P
    Many