Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Visiting Hawaii

Article about: I will be making a business trip to Hawaii in a few weeks. I plan on visiting Pearl Harbor and a submarine museum..( U.S.S. Bowfin ).. Any other places of interest ?? I have three days off t

?

Default Visiting Hawaii

I will be making a business trip to Hawaii in a few weeks.
    I plan on visiting Pearl Harbor and a submarine museum..( U.S.S. Bowfin )..
    Any other places of interest ?? I have three days off there.. Many Thanks..G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Visiting Hawaii
    P
    Many

?

Exclamation

Don't forget the "Arizona"!
    Sarge

And USS Missouri. And the Air Museum on Ford Island - and while there take a little walk up to the hangars and not only can you still see some blast marks on the concrete from Japanese bombs but you can also see some bullet holes from strafing runs.
    Visiting HawaiiVisiting Hawaii

MAP
    ?

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

I followed my girlfriend as she moved back home to Maui after I graduated ...ahh..fond memories..beaches, surfing, bikinis and food....anyway, enough about me...

What island? If Oahu then the above noted places are good (don't forget The Punch Bowl National Cemetery)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The Pacific Aviation Museum at Pearl Harbor is a must !
    Also the Army Museum in Wikiki is fascinating

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

I followed my girlfriend as she moved back home to Maui after I graduated ...ahh..fond memories..beaches, surfing, bikinis and food....anyway, enough about me...

What island? If Oahu then the above noted places are good (don't forget The Punch Bowl National Cemetery)
    I land in Honolulu and stay in Waikiki for a day or two then catch a flight to Kona and drive and stay in Hilo

Quote by Gwar View Post
    ( U.S.S. Bowfin )..
    Bowfin actually translates to "disgusting" in scottish

?

Quote by brataccas View Post
    Bowfin actually translates to "disgusting" in scottish

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I land in Honolulu and stay in Waikiki for a day or two then catch a flight to Kona and drive and stay in Hilo
    Ahhh...the big Island. I was only there for a few days many years ago...but if I had to live in Hawaii again, that is where I would live. You can take a helicopter tour of the active volcano. Just don't do what I did...have 3 hotdogs with mustard and kraut before getting on the helicopter.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by map View Post
    ahhh...the big island. I was only there for a few days many years ago...but if i had to live in hawaii again, that is where i would live. You can take a helicopter tour of the active volcano. Just don't do what i did...have 3 hotdogs with mustard and kraut before getting on the helicopter.
    hahahahaa !!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast