Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

World War 2. Combat On The Russian Front

Article about: Thought I would mention this magazine from World War 2 History publications. This is a quarterly published edition covering major battles on the Eastern Front. For big time readers like myse

Default World War 2. Combat On The Russian Front

Thought I would mention this magazine from World War 2 History publications. This is a quarterly published edition covering major battles on the Eastern Front. For big time readers like myself I am sure forum members will enjoy this edition which covers battles such as Battle at Nikopol, Breaking the siege at Lennigrad, and the desperate fight for Kharkov in February 1943 called Operation Gallop. Excellent article as it covers the fighting in the Donets Basin. Mannstein to the rescue in the end! Retook Kharkov in March. Good article on the Partisan Scourge and the problems cause to German railway and truck convoys. This edition should be still be available at book stores like Barnes and Noble. At least thats where I found mine. Again some great reading on the individual battles which are well written and informative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement World War 2.  Combat On The Russian Front
    P
    Many

Do you have a link to the magazine/publishers website?

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    Do you have a link to the magazine/publishers website?
    Hey hucks www.WarfareHistoryNetwork.com

Many thanks