Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia

Article about: Just returned from another excellent trip to St Petersburg. I visited this superb new museum opened in September last year. Well worth a visit !

Default 'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia

Just returned from another excellent trip to St Petersburg.

I visited this superb new museum opened in September last year. Well worth a visit !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia   'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia  

'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia   'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia  

'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia   'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia
    P
    Many

A few more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia   'Path Through War' Museum, St Petersburg Russia  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

.....some more images

,...... last few

Looks fantastic
    Ben

Looks absolutely amazing. Time to get my ass back to St. Petersburg to see this with my own eyes.

woolier,

Now that is quite the museum! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

Regards,

Joel

?

I'd heard this one was even better than the fantastic GPW Museum in Moscow and it looks like it is , thanks for posting Nick .
    Last edited by Paul D; 03-05-2020 at 06:46 PM.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Brilliant layout to a museum, quite the spectacle, not seen too many museums master this immersive nature. Not managed to head east yet, on the list though and this will definitely be on the list because of this post, many thanks for sharing

Kindest regards
    Harvey

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast