Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Where to Buy Ivan Karabanov's Comprehensive Helmet Guide?

Article about: Hi all- So recently I have been looking to buy a copy of Ivan Karabanov's book "The History of the Russian Steel Helmet 1916-1945," but as far as I know, all of the copies produced

Default Where to Buy Ivan Karabanov's Comprehensive Helmet Guide?

Hi all- So recently I have been looking to buy a copy of Ivan Karabanov's book "The History of the Russian Steel Helmet 1916-1945," but as far as I know, all of the copies produced in the original printing of this book have been sold. So, I was wondering if anyone knows any sites that are selling a copy at the moment, or if anyone here on the forum has a copy that they would like to sell. Thanks.

Regards,
    Nikita.

Edit: here is a link to another thread on this forum talking about the book in question: New book on Russian helmets

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where to Buy Ivan Karabanov's Comprehensive Helmet Guide?
    P
    Many

Hello Nikita,

I think I saw one for sale on russian websites, a few months ago. Check the web (in russian language), maybe you will be lucky.

I've always found copies of it at military fairs, could be another place to look. Lastly, try to contact the author

ANYWAY, if you are in a hurry...

WW2 & RED ARMY:The history of the russian steel helmet. Photo album-catalogue 9785990927728 | eBay

Best regards
    Gabriele

At most of the militaria fairs overhere this book is still for sale. The French/Belgian seller at La Gleize military fair even had a whole bunch. Online is more difficult unfortunately.

Thanks for all of the replies. Hopefully I can get myself a copy soon!

Thanks for the recommendation Marcal. I actually got a response from Ivan Karabanov around 5 days later, and he said I was in luck as he still had a copy and he sold it to me for $110 including shipping, so I think I got a great deal!