Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Any information on the 25th Armored Engineer Battalion C Company?

Article about: My Great Grandfather was part of C Company. I have searched the internet to no avail. I do have copies of his important military documents, but there is no history of C Company. His name was

?

Default Any information on the 25th Armored Engineer Battalion C Company?

My Great Grandfather was part of C Company. I have searched the internet to no avail. I do have copies of his important military documents, but there is no history of C Company. His name was Ellis O. Ferris and was a rifleman. He received a bronze star for his actions between April and May 1945. I do not know much more about that, he was also a rifleman. I have all of his medals (not selling). I will have pictures of his stuff up soon. Please any information on C Company is appreciated, and helping deciphering what is said on a few papers is also greatly appreciated.

~ Matt
    The helmet has defined whether you live or die in battle for thousands of years, representing evil or good.

?

Default Re: Any information on the 25th Armored Engineer Battalion C Company?

Any information on the 25th Armored Engineer Battalion C Company?Any information on the 25th Armored Engineer Battalion C Company?Any information on the 25th Armored Engineer Battalion C Company?Any information on the 25th Armored Engineer Battalion C Company?

These are some of his papers (copies of copies). Any extra info is helpful.
    The helmet has defined whether you live or die in battle for thousands of years, representing evil or good.

?

Default Re: Any information on the 25th Armored Engineer Battalion C Company?

Anyone have anything?