Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

I need help Finding info About Relatives who fought in both ww1 and ww2 in my Family!

Article about: so here is the list of names with all the information...if you would kindly help me in finding out a bit more i would so much appreciate the smallest detail of information...ill give you wha

chinver
    ?

Default I need help Finding info About Relatives who fought in both ww1 and ww2 in my Family!

so here is the list of names with all the information...if you would kindly help me in finding out a bit more i would so much appreciate the smallest detail of information...ill give you what i know and if that maybe can help you in finding out more
    Charles Inverso - served in japan in 45-46ish and brought back swords(i have them currently) dog tag Numbers read #---33470441 t43 43
    There is a picture of him with a patch shaped like a police badge and an indain on the patch it looks like the indain is in white and the patch is i a dark color and also he was part of the sacred order of the golden dragon on the uss buckingham.

Then i have

Harry samson who served in both world war1 and 2 his ww1 dog tags i have 2 different ones they read pvt co d 328 inf and the number on the back is 1909126 and the other one is the same but it says md and the number on the back is 1909123.....his ww2 id is us coast gaurds issued in 5-8-42 and his serial is 04149978 his occupation was a guard of the us army and i have some papers for his service but it says he was a military police stationed at Lend-lease yardsm.phila.pa

Then i have

Seymour Bernard Samson he served in both the marine corps and the army and his dog tag number is ra13281397 he was also at fort dix nj

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME IT BE MUCH APPREICATED

then i have

NCA
    ?

Default Re: I need help Finding info About Relatives who fought in both ww1 and ww2 in my Family!

The patch you describe on Charles inverso's shoulder sounds like the 2nd infantry division 'the indian head division'.
    Click this link:
    NARA - AAD - Display Full Records - Electronic Army Serial Number Merged File, ca. 1938 - 1946 (Enlistment Records)

Theres a start for you.

would love to see the pics and swords...