Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Neat part of History,you can still find in America.

Article about: Found these native american arrow heads and spear points walking the creeks in S. Iowa,Amazing how this stuff keeps washing out even today. They are hundreds of years old,a great hobby for m

Default Neat part of History,you can still find in America.

Found these native american arrow heads and spear points walking the creeks in S. Iowa,Amazing how this stuff keeps washing out even today. They are hundreds of years old,a great hobby for me,it dosent get much better than finding one laying there,that hasent been touched for several hundred years.Yeah plenty of these are for sale and a lot are fakes,but these are original.I know because I walked miles and got muddy and bug bit finding them,its not easy or everyone would be doing it!ha Had to use a flash to get pics to show but you get the idea.Do you guys hunt them?Am sure there are better States to hunt them than Iowa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Neat part of History,you can still find in America.   Neat part of History,you can still find in America.  

Neat part of History,you can still find in America.   Neat part of History,you can still find in America.  

Last edited by Toecutter; 08-01-2020 at 03:41 PM.

MAP
    ?

Extremely jealous. Would love to find stuff like this

I do find fossils however in our creek. Most are just simple plant impressions in rocks that quickly crumble but every now and then I find some nice fossil shells. Apparently these mountains were once part of a shallow Devonian sea. But arrow heads are so cool. Lots of nice ones you have too!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great collection.
    I've got some also. Collected when I was a kid out in Wyoming.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.