Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Need help looking up info for a royal artillery officer ww2

Article about: Have a anti aircraft command uniform the tag reads "FLIGHTS Ltd. / 4 NEW BURLINGTON St. LONDON. W.1. / TEL. REGENT 2346" and named to "1288L 2/Lieut. C.A. Simpson. R.A."

Default Need help looking up info for a royal artillery officer ww2

Have a anti aircraft command uniform the tag reads "FLIGHTS Ltd. / 4 NEW BURLINGTON St. LONDON. W.1. / TEL. REGENT 2346" and named to "1288L 2/Lieut. C.A. Simpson. R.A."

The left sleeve has the Royal Engineers Bomb Disposal Battle Honour Badge and it also has a ribbon bar bearing the M.B.E/39-45 Star/War Medal and territorial medal. It has rank pips for a captain so the person had been promoted. It also has Anti-aircraft command patches on both sleeves and royal artillery collar dogs Any help would be greatly appreciated. I checked online but I cant find anything myself.

Try here:

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Try here:

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade! I think I am using it incorrectly I cant really find the search area.

Have yet to find any information on this officer. I did find a small red square patch with a golden Griffin on it in one of the pockets when I went through it again tho.