Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Night Bombers RAF

Article about: Hello Guys..I have just spent an hour watching this program & found it very interesting..I hope the link works?? Night Bombers - YouTube If that doesn't work just type in Night bombers W

?

Default Night Bombers RAF

Hello Guys..I have just spent an hour watching this program & found it very interesting..I hope the link works??

Night Bombers - YouTube

If that doesn't work just type in Night bombers WW2 RAF..

Cheers Terry.

Cheers Terry i'll watch that with a couple of beers later!..

?

Enjoy Paul I thought it was good without beers so if you add some beers too it should be even better...Have one for me!! Cheers Terry.

thanks Terry

?

Roger that Harry & enjoy...Don't forget your beers!!! lol... Cheers Terry.

Looks a great watch Terry! I will sit down with a nice malt and take it all in !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It's a fantastic document and is in fact the only colour footage taken of Bomber Command operations in WWII. The closest any of us will ever get to seeing 'how it was'......

?

Thanks guys..I thought it good because everything you see is real not your Hollywood made up stuff or feel the gaps there. Those blokes are real heros I have to say... & Nick what are you drinking? I do like a good whisky or whiskey!!. Cheers Terry

Quote by Tango View Post
    Thanks guys..I thought it good because everything you see is real not your Hollywood made up stuff or feel the gaps there. Those blokes are real heros I have to say... & Nick what are you drinking? I do like a good whisky or whiskey!!. Cheers Terry
    Taliskser Terry!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It is a great film. I first watched it many years ago on a "bootleg" done on video someone had made from the RAF museums copy.

The old base at Hemswell houses an antiques centre now.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast