Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

USAAF Dogtag & Bracelet

Article about: Hi Guys, As promised my friends other I.D. bracelet that also came with one of the owners dog tags. From the web i've found that the tag is of the kind used between 1943 - 1944 (no next of k

Default USAAF Dogtag & Bracelet

Hi Guys, As promised my friends other I.D. bracelet that also came with one of the owners dog tags. From the web i've found that the tag is of the kind used between 1943 - 1944 (no next of kin details) he had a tetanus jab in 43 ,Blood group A & he was a protestant. Looking forward to any extra info that you fine fellows may find. Kindest regards ,Paul for fun i've added a pic of a carved wooden B17 that i was given today (how cool is that!)
    USAAF Dogtag & Bracelet

USAAF Dogtag & Bracelet

USAAF Dogtag & Bracelet

USAAF Dogtag & Bracelet

Found a little bit about him here. Benjamin F. Rogers, Jr. From New Jersey.

NARA - AAD - Display Full Records - Electronic Army Serial Number Merged File, ca. 1938 - 1946 (Enlistment Records)

Edit: I copied the information for you.

USAAF Dogtag & Bracelet

MAP
    ?

Great B-17 model! What are the dimensions?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Benjamin Franklin Rogers was USAAF.
    USAAF Dogtag & Bracelet

Great info as always guys, I wonder if it would be possible to find out about his USAAF career? By the way Map ,the wingspan of the model is 18 inches, kindest regards Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USAAF Dogtag & Bracelet