Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24

Article about: The market is what people are willing to pay for items they want, i have paid more money for certain items that i wanted, so sometimes price does'nt really matter, all depends on the buyer,

Default Re: Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24

The market is what people are willing to pay for items they want, i have paid more money for certain items that i wanted, so sometimes price does'nt really matter, all depends on the buyer, and what they are willing to pay.

If you like the item, and it runs a little higher on prices, then who cares, the price only matters if you are into collecting to buy and resell, and make a profit from this, most collectors i know, are not into this field for that reason, they do it to be able to own and posses WW2 German items.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24
    P
    Many

Adam

Welcome to the strange world of HJ buckles by Klein und Quenzer, Idar-Oberstein.

The last buckle that you have shown is in my opinion fine. An absolute text book example of the silver painted steel buckle by K u Q, complete with that very odd shroud less pin with the claws being directly brazed on. An RZM M5 code within the body of the buckle and an RZM M4 code on the tax label, which although is flying in the face of the RZM regulations, is correct and well documented for this particular buckle by this particular manufacturer.

Regards,

David

Hi, guys. I finally had some free time to take some of my own pictures of my 3 new HJ buckles. Here they are and thanks again for all the help!

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24   Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24  

Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24   Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24  

Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24   Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24  

A very nice trio! Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing these new pics!
    You're off to a great start!

Rob

Adam

I agree with Rob ! A great threesome !!

In my opinion, the two by Fritz Assmann are quite rare and each, by their own individual features and characteristics.

Looking forward and in the near future to seeing your steel and aluminium HJ's.

Regards,

David

Thanks for the replies, guys! I'm really happy with them and will hopefully have new HJs to post soon In the meantime, my friend sent me these new photos of an HJ he saw. I thought it was interesting in that it has the KH marking like the first buckle I posted, but with the M as well. Not sure if that is odd or not, but I haven't seen it before. The maker marking is nice too. At $95 it seems expensive, though, especially considering condition. Curious what you guys would think.

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24   Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24  

Attached Images Attached Images Early Nickeled Hitler Jugend Buckle w/RZM Code KH 24 

Default S u. L

Adam

Have a look at this past HJ thread which was started by Kirby

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...-buckle-20758/

Regards,

David

Thanks, David! Some really nice examples and good info in that thread.

Best,
    Adam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3