Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is this Hitler Jugend Belt Buckle authentic to the WW2 period or a fake?

Article about: Hello everyone, It has been a while since I have posted on the forum. I sure could use some experienced opinions on a few possible purchases from an acquaintance of mine. I have here a HJ be

?

Quote by 3jusequlib View Post
    I appreciate the link weller. It looks like all of it's brethren. Thanks!!! Oh, by the way I did a google search of HJ buckles and a posting on eMedels came up that you might find interesting. If you get a chance go to eMedals and search G10337. Same flaw next to the swastika.
    Good research and find on the eMedals example. Adds value to this thread and the forum that there was a stamping/die flaw on some steel JFS HJ buckles. Very interesting.

For future reference, here is the eMedals example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Hitler Jugend Belt Buckle authentic to the WW2 period or a fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Hitler Jugend Belt Buckle authentic to the WW2 period or a fake?
    P
    Many

Thank you kindly weller!

The buckle is indeed fine, nothing wrong with it, search through the HJ makers thread, there are examples in there. Examples of Heer buckles by this maker
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Hitler Jugend Belt Buckle authentic to the WW2 period or a fake?   Is this Hitler Jugend Belt Buckle authentic to the WW2 period or a fake?  

Ben

?

Here is my M4/110 JFS - Aluminum. Don't see the aluminum JFS HJ buckle quite as often.

M4/110 JFS - Aluminum

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    The buckle is indeed fine, nothing wrong with it, search through the HJ makers thread, there are examples in there. Examples of Heer buckles by this maker
    Thank you for your opinion Ben. It means a lot hearing this from you. Beautiful condition Heer buckles thanks for adding them to this thread. Cheers!

Quote by weller View Post
    Here is my M4/110 JFS - Aluminum. Don't see the aluminum JFS HJ buckle quite as often.

M4/110 JFS - Aluminum

Nice set of JFS koppleschoss weller. Thanks for the link!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2