Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

hitlerjugend belt buckle

Article about: hi all, this may sound a daft request never purchased one before. could someone please direct me or help me with what to look for when buying a hj buckle so i dont buy a reproduction please.

Default hitlerjugend belt buckle

hi all,

this may sound a daft request never purchased one before.

could someone please direct me or help me with what to look for when buying a hj buckle so i dont buy a reproduction please.

i have looked on here to find a tread regarding the suject but i cannot find it.

any help with be great thanks and happy collecting.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hitlerjugend belt buckle
    P
    Many

?

Hello, this may help, also , if in doubt post a new thread with pics for help in determining authenticity.

Fake HJ/DJ Buckles
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Are you in the US?

thank you gwar and kirby no i am in uk

Quote by Halo1981 View Post
    ...I have looked on here to find a thread regarding the subject but I cannot find it...
    Dear Halo1981,

Not at all a daft question, however and for me at least, it is still a somewhat puzzling one.

You have already found where the thread that you are searching for is located!

My suggestion is that you simply and at your leisure, read and in their entirety, the numerous threads on this sub forum (Hitler Jugend/Deutsche Jungvolk). Excellent and interesting reading and the information embedded here regarding all aspects of the HJ buckle is simply second to none.

Perhaps it may be a good idea though to establish what form of HJ buckle that you are looking for. An early nickle silver example or a late, war quality alloy buckle, together with anything in between? Are you looking for a particular type of construction, finish or even a specific genre of markings? The permutations are numerous!

I hope that you find the HJ buckle that you are looking for, however and without wishing to state the blindingly obvious, please post it on the Forum for an assessment, prior to an actual purchase.

Regards and best wishes,

David