Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22

Article about: The question is regarding authenticity of this apparent gold HJ Leader's buckle by M4/22 Christian Theodor Dicke. It received mixed reviews on FB but exactly matches a silver Leader's buckle

Default HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22

The question is regarding authenticity of this apparent gold HJ Leader's buckle by M4/22 Christian Theodor Dicke. It received mixed reviews on FB but exactly matches a silver Leader's buckle seen here in a prior thread which was felt to be good: HJ Leaders Buckle
    Any further insight would be greatly appreciated Attachment 1683071Attachment 1683072Attachment 1683073Attachment 1683074Attachment 1683075Attachment 1683076HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22
    P
    Many

Hello Martin....Moderator Ben or a few other Buckle Gents will be along shortly.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

At work at mo but on first impressions not a fan of the markings to be honest will have a look later
    Ben

?

Hello,
    I'm not sure about the field bandage (leaders) buckles.... But I see differences in the manufacturer's mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22  

Seeing Kabls example and the OPs example ...Im concerned seeing the weld points and discoloration. For a Gold leaders buckle a greater condition is to be expected.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

For me is bad.

Here is Ground find:

?

Here is a good thread to read through. Personally I have reservations on rzm and solder points on back.

M4/22 youth buckle in gold?

I dont like the markings or the how the buckle is assembled to be honesty
    Ben

don't like. Here are mine. Can you take a photo of the attachment point?HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22HJ gold Leader's Buckle, M4/22