Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Leaders Christian Theodor Dicke

Article about: Hi guys have come across this one. Not sure if it will go in my price range yet want to be ready. After looking at dealers site and on here I'm going to say it ok. Please tell me if I'm wron

?

Default HJ Leaders Christian Theodor Dicke

Hi guys have come across this one. Not sure if it will go in my price range yet want to be ready. After looking at dealers site and on here I'm going to say it ok. Please tell me if I'm wrong and why. My worries though are the RZM tag in all pictures I could find with a tag none match this one? And there are HJ Leaders Christian Theodor DickeHJ Leaders Christian Theodor DickeHJ Leaders Christian Theodor DickeHJ Leaders Christian Theodor DickeHJ Leaders Christian Theodor Dickedifferent ones on different buckles. The other thing I cant decide on is the RZM marking itself. Everyone is different. I have found a couple that look similar to the one I am posting although mine looks to be the most centered. As always appreciate your thoughts and time. AL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Leaders Christian Theodor Dicke
    P
    Many

?

Here are a couple of different Mark's and a rzm tag. I'm not sure to put links up to one in forum. HJ Leaders Christian Theodor DickeHJ Leaders Christian Theodor DickeHJ Leaders Christian Theodor Dicke

?

Both buckles look original but the marking on the second one are a little off kilter. The tag on the first one is for a cloth HJ item like a sleeve triangle.

?

I concur with Kirby on the paper rzm tag being for a cloth insignia like here:

HJ Leaders Christian Theodor Dicke

Here is a link to mine on my site for your reference. HJ Leader Buckle & Brocade

I don’t see any issues with either buckle you have posted as far as originality. Here is also a Hitler Youth buckle on my site with I think the proper rzm tag: HJ Buckle With RZM Tag
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Hi thanks very much Rossi. It the first one I'll be after. Second was just for reference. The marking on your link has the circle around the rzm of the side of the catch. So many do. Where the one I'm looking at is perfectly placed. Have seen a couple others like that though. Yes definitely thought tag was wrong has hadn't found any that matched. Appreciate your time.

?

Quote by AllanM View Post
    Hi thanks very much Rossi. It the first one I'll be after. Second was just for reference. The marking on your link has the circle around the rzm of the side of the catch. So many do. Where the one I'm looking at is perfectly placed. Have seen a couple others like that though. Yes definitely thought tag was wrong has hadn't found any that matched. Appreciate your time.
    My pleasure brother. Hope all is well down your way.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

It is and same to you