Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting Assmann, HJ buckle

Article about: Hello everyone. I haven't been to see you for a long time. I saw a buckle from Assmann on one of the Russian forums. I was surprised by the unusual hook on it. Have you ever seen this at Ass

Default Interesting Assmann, HJ buckle

Hello everyone. I haven't been to see you for a long time. I saw a buckle from Assmann on one of the Russian forums. I was surprised by the unusual hook on it. Have you ever seen this at AssInteresting Assmann, HJ buckleInteresting Assmann, HJ buckleInteresting Assmann, HJ buckleInteresting Assmann, HJ buckleInteresting Assmann, HJ buckleInteresting Assmann, HJ bucklemann and enjoy watching it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting Assmann, HJ buckle
    P
    Many

?

You usually see these with a C catch. I have a couple of these with the normal catch but the M4/39 markings seems smaller. It may just be my eyes. In some photos it looks like some marking might have been removed and then remarked.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting Assmann, HJ buckle  

I have never see a HJ Assmann buckle with this catch type, Kirby is right about the markings, nice buckle indeed

Thanks. I definitely like the buckle. Here's another optionInteresting Assmann, HJ buckle

?

Interesting buckle. Good to see you back on the forum.