Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

oddities and things that should not be

Article about: Ok guys , while we are all bored and stuck at home... lets see if we can post some weird buckles. I have a few in my collection that have always intrigued me. Buckles that should not be. Wei

Default oddities and things that should not be

Ok guys , while we are all bored and stuck at home... lets see if we can post some weird buckles. I have a few in my collection that have always intrigued me. Buckles that should not be. Weird oddities or things that slipped through the cracks at the manufacturer is what I am looking for here. I have seen buckles which were marked on the top side, buckles double stamped, stamped from left over older buckle parts ect.
    I will post 2 I have
    #1 HJ buckle which was stamped from a previous DJ buckle (rune is still visible through the HJ pattern
    #2 HJ buckle which was stamped from a solid nickel pebbled weimar blank (pebbled on reverse)

please post oddities or strange characteristic buckles which you believe should not have made it through quality control and into the public.

Thanks,
    Chad
    Last edited by Chad William; 04-08-2020 at 02:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement oddities and things that should not be
    P
    Many

DJ buckle by Paul Cramer marked RZM UE72 - buckle blank was restamped into an HJ before assembly leaving factory

Unmarked (Freidrich Linden) early solid nickel HJ stamped from possibly left ver Weimar pebbled box blank (pebbling on reverse)

?

This pebbled SA/NSKK/NSFK is the only one I know of with the sun wheel swastika. I don't know if this was a factory mistake or if it was a limited production.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture oddities and things that should not be   oddities and things that should not be